GERICARE MEDICAL SUPPLY, INC.
“A Full-Line, Full-Service Medical Supply Company”
Gericare Medical Supply, Inc., located in Monroeville, Alabama, carries a complete line of medical supplies as well as enteral feeding, urological/ostomy, and surgical dressing services. Gericare is also the exclusive distributor for MasterCare Bathing Systems in Alabama and West Florida as well as the Secure Care Patient Monitoring System in Alabama.
The goal of Gericare is to provide a comprehensive program that is individually designed to meet the unique needs of each health care facility so that they may upgrade patient services while achieving financial savings.
• Prompt delivery by our own trucks or by UPS;
• No minimum order;
• Competitive prices with smaller units of measure which saves money and stockroom space;
• Sales/Service Representatives to call on you on a regular basis;
• Full selection of in-stock products; if you have special needs, we will stock those items for you;
• A complete Medicare Part B billing service program:
• Individual plan designed for your needs.
• Contract billing program.
• Comprehensive services—enteral, urological, ostomy, dressings.
• Registered dietitian available for in-services and consultation for problem tube feeders.
• Merchandise delivered by our own trucks and placed in your stockroom at no extra charge.
TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
We require three trade references. You may give this information when you place your first order. Your account will be established and your first order will be shipped the same day if placed before 12:00 noon Central Standard Time.
TO PLACE AN ORDER
Go to our website www.gericaremedicalsupply.com. Call our toll-free Customer Service number—1-800-552-4415. To expedite your order accurately, please give the item number and full description of each product. You may also FAX your orders to us at 251-743-2495, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Normal office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Orders placed before 12:00 noon Central Standard Time can be shipped the same day by UPS. Orders for regular truck routes are requested two days prior to delivery. Please check your packing slip for accuracy immediately upon delivery. DO NOT SIGN UNTIL YOU INSPECT FOR DAMAGES. Please report any discrepancies to our Customer Service Department immediately.
Payment terms are net 30 days from date of invoice. Invoices paid outside of the payment terms will accrue a 1-1/2% service charge per month.
• Delivery by our trucks on the normal delivery day of established routes is free freight.
• Backorder shipments or shipments to correct an error by Gericare are freight free.
• All orders of $500 or more shipped from our warehouse by regular UPS ground will be shipped freight free.
• Special orders or drop-shipped items shipped directly from a manufacturer will be charged freight and may include additional cost that Gericare incurs.
• Any order drop-shipped to clients of our customers will be charged appropriate UPS costs and a $10 handling fee.
• All orders shipped with special handling, such as next day or second day service, because of a customer request will be charged freight.
• A fuel surcharge may at times be added to each invoice. This surcharge may fluctuate.
• All returns must be authorized by the Customer Service Department.
• All returns must be in resalable condition and must be returned in the same unit of measure and the original packaging in which they were purchased.
• Returns must be within 90 days of purchase.
• A $25 per order processing fee or return freight, whichever is greater, will be charged on all warehouse returns.
• Non-stock items ordered for a specific customer are not returnable unless the manufacturer will accept the return. Special order returns will be subject to return freight cost and a minimum $25 processing fee or any manufactures restocking fee, whichever is greater.
• Credit will be given for expired or nearly expired product only if Gericare will receive credit.
• There will be no processing fee charged on any item returned because of a Gericare error.
Gericare fully intends to deliver quality service to each of our clients in all areas of our business. If we have not met your expectations, please contact the Customer Service Manager or Medicare Billing Supervisor at
1-800-552-4415. You may also contact our accreditation agency, Accreditation Commission for Health Care,